AWHONN practice briefs can be used as a quick-reference guide that can and should be incorporated into your clinical practice. Each brief provides a summary of the pertinent details of each technique and rationale for why it should be used in practice.
- Use of Nitrous Oxide in Maternity Care
- Immediate and Sustained Skin-to-Skin Contact for the Healthy Term Newborn After Birth
- Breastfeeding Recommendations for Women Who Receive Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorders Practice Brief
- Guidelines for Oxytocin Administration Practice Brief
- Quantification of Blood Loss Practice Brief
For more information on AWHONN’s Postpartum Hemorrhage Project visit www.awhonn.org/PPH.