Women are the cornerstone of a healthy and prosperous world — we must act now to eliminate preventable deaths and injuries.
Reducing the number of women who bleed to death during or after pregnancy and birth is the goal of the AWHONN Postpartum Hemorrhage (PPH) Implementation Community. The initiative is designed to improve clinicians’ recognition of, readiness for, and response to postpartum hemorrhage.
AWHONN Postpartum Hemorrhage
(PPH) Project In Action
AWHONN wishes to thanks all of the attached who helped make the PPH Project a success.
Blood Loss Video
Keeping up-to-date on the latest in postpartum hemorrhage care is essential for the safety of mothers and infants. Below are some of the best resources that are currently available for postpartum hemorrhage care:
- Postpartum Hemorrhage Project – Recognition, Readiness & Response Poster
- Quantification of Blood Loss Practice Brief
- Oxytocin Administration after Birth Practice Brief
- High-Risk & Critical Care Obstetrics, 4th Ed
- Postpartum Hemorrhage: Why We Need to Take Action (webinar)
- JOGNN In-Focus Series on OB Hemorrhage
- PPH Online Education Modules