Welcome to the 2020 AWHONN Convention Scholarships application page! Here’s what you need to know:
- Applicant is a current AWHONN member in good standing
- Applicant is a registered nurse in women’s health, neonatal or obstetrics specialties.
- AWHONN is offering 30 Convention Scholarships to members (15 Scholarships to Early Career Nurses and 15 scholarships to all nurses).
- Members experiencing financial hardship, as well as members within the greater Phoenix, AZ metropolitan area, are strongly encouraged to apply.
- All applicants must complete the application form and agree to the terms by April 15, 2020 to be eligible.
- The selection committee will review applications based on need and will notify selected applicants via email no later than April 30, 2020.
- Contact AWHONN at email@example.com with questions.
Selected Applicants Must Agree to the Following:
- AWHONN is responsible for covering convention registration fees.
- Applicant is responsible for costs associated with housing, transportation, food, and incidentals.
- Applicant must attend and participate for the entire duration of AWHONN Convention.
- Applicant will need to submit a testimonial about their experience at AWHONN Convention
- If an applicant is no longer able to attend for any reason, he/she must submit a written cancellation notification to firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid having convention registration being cancelled. Transfers to another member or colleague are not permitted.
We are no longer accepting applications for this scholarship program.